Part Time/Weekend Academy Physiotherapist/Sports Therapist
Colchester United Football Club are currently seeking an enthusiastic and committed Academy Physiotherapists/Sports Therapists to work in our academy on a part time basis. The successful candidate will predominantly be required to weekends with occasional evening work.
The main duties include:
- Assess, diagnose and treat injuries to academy players.
- Design & implement rehabilitation programmes for injuries.
- Liaise with the Lead Academy Physiotherapist regarding injuries and player recovery.
- Provide pitch side 1 st aid for training sessions and games.
- Keep concise and accurate records via the PMA system.
- Assist in overseeing health and welfare of academy players.
- Attend training sessions and matches at various sites across Colchester and Tiptree.
- Undertake and attend CPD sessions.
- ITMMIF or ATMMIF qualification is desirable
- Qualified Physiotherapist or Sports Therapist
- Ambitious & Hard working.
- Excellent communication skills so able to liaise with players, coaches, parents and other members of medical team.
- Professional attitude
- Clean driving license.
Sessional rates of 35 per session or 50 for a double session.