Multilingual Business Development Manager
Head of Sales
Jobg8 is entrepreneurial with a global brand predominantly working in the UK, US, Continental Europe and Australia. Founded in 2008, the business is well established, unique in its space and it works with many brands, probably including the website you used to search for this job. We are a high quality network of thousands of job boards, aggregators and affiliate sites.
All of our products and services are designed to support the online recruitment advertising industry and help connect job seekers to job advertisers by providing CPC (Cost per click) and CPA (Cost per Application) advertising.
We’re committed to growing our European client base, meaning there’s an exciting opportunity to develop a territory which we’ll nurture and support you to grow.
The UK based team are an eclectic bunch, our sales and support team work closely. IT is based in house enabling us to be agile and develop the right products and services to continue our quality driven growth. We have people in our offices in the US and Australia who’ll sometimes call on your expertise in your territory for their global clients as well. We are a small team where your input can really have an impact.
The main focus of the role is to bring on board new job boards, aggregators and affiliate sites who are able and wish to buy and/or sell job seeker traffic within the specifications of the product. It is essential that you are quality driven whilst also focusing on maximizing the profitability of the relationship. In Continental Europe we want to further develop the market especially in, but not limited to, Germany, Poland, the Netherlands and France. The role will be developing business in both the client’s local language and in English whichever suits the clients or Jobg8’s need. Additionally, there is a portfolio of existing customers that will need to be account managed and upsold to.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Primarily calling established and brand new job boards, aggregators and affiliate sites who work in the recruitment market.
- Introducing them to our fantastic suite of products and fit those products to the customers’ needs whilst ensuring you sign up the right customers to enhance the network.
- Your main contact method will be by cold calling customers, with email follow up
- The role will focus on ensuring the customers that you manage and win provide the best quality to the network, this is the main focus over and above quantity
- A portfolio of existing customers will also need to be managed, quality improved and additional products sold to
- The current portfolio is mainly based in Germany, but other Continental European and at times UK accounts could also be included and sold to as required so the ability to speak German and English at business level is essential. Additionally, other European languages such as, but not limited to French, Dutch and Polish would be an asset.
- At times you may be asked to represent Jobg8 by attending industry conferences to secure new business as well as meet with and nurture existing relationships.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience as a Business Development Manager, Sales Executive or other relevant role
- Proven New Business / Cold Calling skills
- From a telephone sales background
- German and English to business level
- Proficient IT skills: Typing, MS Office, CRM i.e Salesforce
- Other languages
- Experience in face to face meetings/exhibitions
- An interest in technology and websites
- Recruitment knowledge
- Understanding of the Job Board industry
- A quality focused individual
- Can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Confidence and enthusiasm in talking to new/existing clients on the phone at all levels
Lists may not be exhaustive and other additional duties may be required for the role
Our HQ in the UK is set in the countryside and boasts free on-site parking. We are close to the village of Tiptree which has plenty of facilities including coffees shops, supermarkets and other local independent amenities.
Package: Basic Salary up to £25k depending on experience + Uncapped Commission + Pension