Colchester United Football Club are seeking a Chartered Physiotherapist to work full time with our academy players as part of an exciting, progressive Cat 2 Academy. Providing medical cover and rehabilitation advise daily including training and matches. The matches will be at various venues including Florence Park, JobServe Community Stadium and away venues. These games will involve some travel and occasional overnight stays.
- Assess and diagnose injuries to the full time players.
- Treat these injuries as required.
- Design, advise and implement specific rehabilitation programmes for these injuries to players.
- Design and implement specific individual prehabilitation programmes based on player screenings.
- Keep accurate and comprehensive medical records on the PMA system.
- Attend medical consultations and scans associated with players’ injuries.
- CSP and HCPC registration
- ATTMiF qualified
- Hard working
- Clean driving license
- Good communication skills.
Salary - £24k per year